Here are a few of the oceans events that will take place in Canada and around the world in the coming months:
- Ocean Business will occur April 18 to 20, in Southampton, U.K. The free event will focus on defining the future of ocean technology.
- Canadian Women in Ocean Industries Leadership 2023 Conference: Diversity in the Blue Economy will be held May 9 to 11 in St. John’s, Newfoundland. The conference will focus on how to attract, develop and retain a robust, diverse and inclusive talent pipeline for innovation, research and technology development, and market and export leadership in the marine and oceantech sector.
- AMBITION 2035 will occur May 15 and 16 in Ottawa: Canada’s Ocean SuperCluster will host an event that focuses on building Canada’s roadmap to a $220 billion ocean economy.
- Coastal Zone Canada Conference, June 11 – 15, Victoria: The theme of CZC2023 is connecting Canadians to their coasts.
- OCEANS 2023, June 5 to 8, Limerick, Ireland: Blue Ocean Planet Earth is the theme of this year’s event. The OCEANS conferences, jointly sponsored by the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society and the Marine Technology Society, attract up to a thousand attendees and exhibitors every year, organizers said.