Dash Hudson is a visual marketing Software-as-a-Service company that helps its clients increase engagement on their social media. Its software, called Vision, is a one-stop spot for clients to manage, source and engage with the traffic of their photos and videos.
The Job of the Week column features openings posted on the Entrevestor Job Board, which focuses on jobs in technology, innovation and startups in Atlantic Canada. The Entrevestor Job Board helps match job openings and candidates in the tech and startup communities and is operated by Entrevestor and Alongside.
Here are excerpts from this week’s posting:
Renewals Account Executive
The world's most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Brands like Condé Nast, Apple, Sephora, and Home Depot use Dash Hudson daily to make every interaction on social meaningful.
Our visual marketing software surfaces actionable insights for social channels. Dash Hudson equips brands with the tools and data they need to build deeper relationships with online consumers, maximize social ROI, and streamline scheduling and reporting processes. We take it to the next level with AI technology that helps marketers make better decisions, faster.
As the Account Executive - Renewals, you will be responsible for working with Dash Hudson's existing customers to renew and expand their contracts. You will work closely with Customer Success to develop a strategy and process for renewing your accounts, as aligned with Dash Hudson's sales strategy.
As a member of the sales team, who works directly with our Sales Manager for Renewals, you'll be looking for ways to renew and expand our current customer base. Some key responsibilities you'll have are:
- Identify opportunities for expansion within existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the CSRs to build company by company strategies to renew and increase expansion revenue from select accounts, within defined time periods.
- Track progress, activities and usage related to your customers.
- Forecast Probability to Renew for upcoming renewals, based on your conversations with CSRs and any data that is available to you surrounding your accounts.
- Collaborate with CSRs to update the weekly At Risk meeting and strategize to improve customer retention for all your accounts.
- Maintain HubSpot CRM with regards to deals and expansions for each account.
- Use MixPanel to monitor overall usage and satisfaction of clients.
- Regularly review 'at risk' accounts with the Customer Success team.
- Proactively work on Renewing business for the next 2 quarters.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience on the phone is considered an asset.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.. . .