The Tech Leadership Conference – to be held at Communitech on May 12 – will examine trends in technology and the direction the markets for tech are heading. The organizers expect about 800 people to attend the event. You can buy tickets here.
The two keynote speakers are: futurist Ray Kurzweil, whose many titles include the Co-Founder and Chancellor of the Singlaurity University; and transportation entrepreneur Robin Chase, founder and former CEO of Zipcar, the largest car-sharing company in the world.
The other speakers in Key Learning Sessions will be:
- Nikolas Badminton, futurist and writer with the Huffington Post;
- Kate Darling, research specialist with Mit Media Lab;
- Helen Papagiannis, an augmented reality specialist;
- Chris Eliasmith, Co-Founder of Applied Brain Research;
- Mark Roberge, Chief Revenue Officer at Hubsport Sales Division;
- And Adam Green, Creative Agency Lead at Google Canada.
They will be joined by host Sarah Prevette, the Founder and CEO of Future Design School, and two entrepreneurs who will deliver “T-Minus Five” talks, Vidyard CEO of Co-Founder Michael Litt and Nexonia CEO and Co-Founder Neil Wainwright.